- Construction-accompanying monitoring and the execution of the required tests on welding work and corrosion protection work. In the area of application of welded railway bridges, we have experts/testers recognised by the Federal Railway Office. For the monitoring and testing of corrosion protection work, we have an accredited testing laboratory and correspondingly qualified testers.
- Qualification of welder and operator qualification tests as well as of procedure qualification tests.
- Technical acceptance (on behalf of the building owner) of steel and metal structures in the construction supervision field.
- Support for the responsible construction supervision authorities within the framework of an approval in each individual case.
- Execution of the initial test (ITT) in the area of application of the relevant standards for construction products.
Our accredited testing laboratories are available to our experienced and qualified personnel in order to carry out non-destructive tests, tests relating to corrosion protection technology and the required materials investigations.